Re: Welsh prem

For context, Penybont put out a team of academy players, assuming the first team were rested for the Cup final next week. Although, I'm guessing some of the league officials won't be happy with Rhys Griffiths for essentially 'throwing' a game.

DT1892 wrote: April 24th, 2022, 12:45 am For context, Penybont put out a team of academy players, assuming the first team were rested for the Cup final next week. Although, I'm guessing some of the league officials won't be happy with Rhys Griffiths for essentially 'throwing' a game.
Well if we follow the suggestions of some that we play all our academy players in games v Port Vale and Rochdale this board should make for interesting reading.

DT1892 wrote: April 24th, 2022, 12:45 am For context, Penybont put out a team of academy players, assuming the first team were rested for the Cup final next week. Although, I'm guessing some of the league officials won't be happy with Rhys Griffiths for essentially 'throwing' a game.
It's not like we don't have history for doing the exact same, prior to 'FAW Final' game under Peter Nic