Re: Rumours ( seen on other message boards / forums ) ---County related

Just shows it’s the rumour season …… people in Dodger Saturday yapping about Demetriou Day & Bennett all off to Walsall.

Personally I wouldn’t want Demetriou to leave, but tbh now might be the time to have a real good clear out …. Personally think we need 2 new keepers to start with …. Day can’t be cheap On a 3yr deal …. The only problem will be shifting him imo ?

landinho wrote: May 9th, 2022, 2:08 pm Would be surprised by Demetriou given he’s got school age kids and a house. Dolan though wouldn’t surprise me, he’s really been sidelined at times and might be worried about his hopes of getting another deal
Pretty sure Demetriou still has a house in Shrewsbury, which would make Walsall very attractive. At most he would have another 2/3 years left with us, so he would have to uproot at some point.

Frog wrote: May 9th, 2022, 6:45 pm Heard on Saturday that Rowberry has fallen out with senior players and Mickey is one of them and Dolan as split with his wife and wants to leave.with Clarke having signed for another year and Rowberry saying that he would like to sign pask for next season it wouldn't surprise me if true
If only 50% of that is true then we are in a bigger mess than perhaps we all thought. It also might explain the recent poor performances by the ‘collective’.

Kevinmoorefellover wrote: May 9th, 2022, 7:59 pm The Hartlepool forum have a ‘rumour’ topic and there’s no mention of Dolan or Demetriou on there. I can see where the link to Dolan has some credence, with him being from Hartlepool and having played for them in the past. However, Demetriou going there seems unlikely. I’ll be disappointed if Demetriou does anything other than stay with us.

The rumour is on the' Robert Dunkley League 2 Football Forum' not the Hartlepool forum

As the post states...Just rumours about our players from football forums...Most will be rubbish but some will have legs......

Taunton Iron Cider wrote: May 9th, 2022, 7:03 pm
Frog wrote: May 9th, 2022, 6:45 pm Heard on Saturday that Rowberry has fallen out with senior players and Mickey is one of them and Dolan as split with his wife and wants to leave.with Clarke having signed for another year and Rowberry saying that he would like to sign pask for next season it wouldn't surprise me if true
If only 50% of that is true then we are in a bigger mess than perhaps we all thought. It also might explain the recent poor performances by the ‘collective’.
Ain’t that the truth! We need to keep our experienced players. The “ fallout “ if true really explains the way the season blew up in our faces.