Re: Keir Starmer faces police investigation over lockdown breach claims

DeePeeNCAFC wrote: May 11th, 2022, 12:12 am Old news that, but at least his offer to resign if found to have broken lockdown rules shows SKS has more integrity in his little finger than the buffoon running the country has in his whole, bloated body.
Agree entirely. My view is that he didn't break any rules and the pathetic attempts by the Tories and their right wing mates in Fleet St as was and GB News have shot themselves in the foot.

One little point. If he is fined then he would have had to resign anyway. So he has lost nothing and whatever the outcome has fucked Johnson. 😁

Incidentally one user of this board, and I make no complaints about this, asked if it was really necessary that in one of my posts I called Johnson a ****. For the avoidance of doubt I think Boris Johnson is an absolute c@nt.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: May 11th, 2022, 12:24 am
DeePeeNCAFC wrote: May 11th, 2022, 12:12 am Old news that, but at least his offer to resign if found to have broken lockdown rules shows SKS has more integrity in his little finger than the buffoon running the country has in his whole, bloated body.
Agree entirely. My view is that he didn't break any rules and the pathetic attempts by the Tories and their right wing mates in Fleet St as was and GB News have shot themselves in the foot.

One little point. If he is fined then he would have had to resign anyway. So he has lost nothing and whatever the outcome has fucked Johnson. 😁

Incidentally one user of this board, and I make no complaints about this, asked if it was really necessary that in one of my posts I called Johnson a ****. For the avoidance of doubt I think Boris Johnson is an absolute c@nt.
This is only to be expected from someone like yourself. How are your grapes tasting a bit funny today are they.

Completely agree about Johnson

UPTHEPORT wrote: May 11th, 2022, 4:20 pm

Another Communist supporter. Who also has double standards. Do you agree then with Stan in the way that he expresses his dislike of Prime Minister Boris Johnson?

Stan A. Einstein wrote: May 11th, 2022, 6:47 pm
Torquay Exile wrote: May 11th, 2022, 6:24 pm

Another Communist supporter. Who also has double standards. Do you agree then with Stan in the way that he expresses his dislike of Prime Minister Boris Johnson?
What part of the word 'completely' is causing you difficulty?
[/quote]

Since when do you answer for another user on this forum. Unless you are also uptheport?

The 'optics' of 'beer gate', to say the least 'look bad'* - and to many there are strong parallels to 'party gate' - Starmer and the Labour party were VERY naïve to have such a gathering whether it was within the rules or not - for what its worth lets drop it all now - including the 'Tories' actual/alleged misdemeanours - waste of police time (the old dear who has been mugged in Sunderland waiting longer for police support due to a team of 12 officers being on this ridiculous 'case'!) - lets get on with the real issues - Starmer resigning will do nobody any good and would be a real shame

[edit] as I've said before I vote Labour but I'm sensible enough to know that people do not like what is perceived as - hypocrisy - saying 'we only had one [alleged] 'party' the other lot had 12' doesn't excuse an alleged breach of rules or even a perceived breach of rules - its naïve, petulant and childish - like a 9 year old pointing to their friend and saying with lower lip a quiver in front of the teacher 'but, but he punched the little kid 7 times I only kicked him once'