Re: Season Tickets.

Bangitintrnet wrote: June 8th, 2022, 7:22 pm This is getting beyond a joke. Talking to the readers of the board, and your imagination running wild.

You call someone like Gavin, gormless, in the knowledge that you will never meet him. You don't justify your actions ever. You refuse to justify your letter, and because someone doesn't give up trying to get answers from you, they must be a part of the club. It is you that wrote the letter, it is me trying to ascertain why you come to the conclusions, that persuade you that having a piece of signed paper is the thing that will ensure our status. You don't answer, why? If you think I must be from the club, simply because I want the status quo.

I have told you why I want the status quo, you have yet to tell me why you don't, apart from vauge assumptions.

The club has not gone bust for 33 years, yet you predict its downfall every other month. 33 years, half the lifetime of the previous club, and yet you believe that failure is imminent unless the club follow your plan. Strange that it hasn't happened already isn't it?
I have no more knowledge of the costs than you do, however, I can see when it can be mutually benificial for two businesses to share the same premises without any issues.

Last week I had a very nice meal at Llangattock. The pub one business, and the Jamaican/Welsh menu provided by a separate business. The food being the draw for non locals, and the beer for locals. It worked very well, had to pay separately for drinks and meals, but all the better for it. And the risks of a chef trying to rent a restaurant with all the fixed costs, or the pub to find a good chef with fixed costs, both mitigated.

Anyway Stanley Boy, answer the questions.
You're busted boyo. So busted. :grin:

Stan is right, ignore, divert, attack.

You simply can't cope can you?
Can't justify, Can't deal with someone who believes that you can survive perfectly well without a signed piece of paperwork. Can't compute, Can't compute why did I go to Uni if you don't need a signed contract, Can't compute, Can't Compute.
Must be the club trying to protect their position, must be the club, must be the club. Can't compute.

It's happening again Stanley Boy isn't it.

You need to look in that mirror and make the call, don't you? Anxiety can be treated, but the first step is not listening to your parrot, and try answering questions. It will force you to actually think through the answers.

We know what you will do though don't we?

Six year old Stan will shout Busted Busted Busted.

Nowhere for you to go and hide behind now Stanley, desperate measures. Most that can confirm ticketing problems at Cardiff City Stadium, are at the game tonight. But of course you know that.

How are you going to cope? Life's work doesn't compute. Life's criticism of NCFC doesn't compute.

Can't ask a question at the trust AGM, might not agree with the answer, doesn't compute.

Carry on regardless, Stan is right, ignore, distract, attack.

But why does he want me to attend the meeting, knowing I will argue with any answer that doesn't match signed contract? Doesn't compute, doesn't compute.

As I say I am nothing to do with the club whatsoever, in any capacity, for any fans group or anything. He is simply wrong.

There is also another point, and that is why does a rational thinking person think that the club use posters to stifle his demands?

I don't think I know you, I don't know the identity of any poster (except Stan). I probably do know some, but can't identify them from their chosen name.

Now I see that as a good thing, I can't have preconceptions of someone's post, like what they did for a living, or where they live, and form a judgement on them, before I have read what they have written.

Stan, however sees it as a criminal trying to hide their identity, hence usual suspects etc.

Strange isn't it, how two different people see the same thing?

Stranger still that he considers anyone that disagrees with his views a problem, rather than a source of further debate.

If I was - but I'm not - part of the club, wouldn't that be a source of quality information? Why is it seen as a threat to Stan?

Bangitintrnet wrote: June 9th, 2022, 8:21 am As I say I am nothing to do with the club whatsoever, in any capacity, for any fans group or anything. He is simply wrong.

There is also another point, and that is why does a rational thinking person think that the club use posters to stifle his demands?

I don't think I know you, I don't know the identity of any poster (except Stan). I probably do know some, but can't identify them from their chosen name.

Now I see that as a good thing, I can't have preconceptions of someone's post, like what they did for a living, or where they live, and form a judgement on them, before I have read what they have written.

Stan, however sees it as a criminal trying to hide their identity, hence usual suspects etc.

Strange isn't it, how two different people see the same thing?

Stranger still that he considers anyone that disagrees with his views a problem, rather than a source of further debate.

If I was - but I'm not - part of the club, wouldn't that be a source of quality information? Why is it seen as a threat to Stan?
:roll:

Fu Ming wrote: June 9th, 2022, 9:50 am Let's get back to the real issue.
When is the club going announce season tickets for the forth coming season?
Surely they have had long enough to decide the prices regardless of which organisation is responsible for allocating them.

Imagine that back on topic 😜

Fu Ming wrote: June 9th, 2022, 9:50 am Let's get back to the real issue.
When is the club going announce season tickets for the forth coming season?
Surely they have had long enough to decide the prices regardless of which organisation is responsible for allocating them.
Totally agree! I reckon we will be 92nd of out the 92 league clubs to announce the process and prices at this rate! especially in this economic climate people want some certainty and the earlier they can make spending decisions the better - reckon some people will have already said 'its a no for me - holiday/new TV/Sky sports instead' muggins here will probably renew though!