Re: Season Tickets.

excessbee wrote: July 22nd, 2022, 8:04 pm No need to get shirty. Who said I was worried. I just think that there was a natural break in the sales that would have enabled the club to start the process earlier which would have earned a few brownie points with fans.
No shirtiness intended, old bean! I guess they just process them all in one batch after the bulk of sales have been completed, on the basis that for the first month of the sales window the priority is getting as many people to purchase one as possible.

reebok0165 wrote: May 20th, 2022, 6:58 pm All season ticket holders will receive a season card for the 2022/23 season with the option of downloading a digital ticket/card.
Just wondering whether anyone has heard anything on this? I haven’t had any form of digital season ticket through from Ticketmaster. Not a problem as I have my physical season ticket but I’d still like the digital one if they’re planning on issuing them!

nb1 wrote: August 5th, 2022, 7:40 pm
reebok0165 wrote: May 20th, 2022, 6:58 pm All season ticket holders will receive a season card for the 2022/23 season with the option of downloading a digital ticket/card.
Just wondering whether anyone has heard anything on this? I haven’t had any form of digital season ticket through from Ticketmaster. Not a problem as I have my physical season ticket but I’d still like the digital one if they’re planning on issuing them!
Appreciate it’s not what you’re asking, but I’ve taken a photo of the barcodes on my season tickets and my kids’ ones so I have a back-up if I forget the physical ones!