Re: New Port County in EFL?

Blackandamber wrote: May 11th, 2022, 10:12 pm With one game to go, Stockport County need 1 more point to join Newport County in the EFL. If they get it on Saturday there will be two Port Countys in the EFL again, and Stockport will be the New Port County in the league but not the Newport County. There's only one Newport County :bounce: :bounce:
I send myself to sleep at nights with thoughts like that. Do you think we are just getting old, or that a lifetime of supporting Oldport County has sent us slowly bonkers? Maybe a combination of both?

Undoubtedly the latter! I have a recurring dream in which I am playing for the County in a vital game. At critical moments I have been known to kick out in a desperate attempt to reach the ball thus resulting in protracted spells in the doghouse for the unnecessary nocturnal activity. I’ve forgotten the name of the sleep disorder but I’m blaming Newport County

Blackandamber wrote: May 11th, 2022, 10:12 pm With one game to go, Stockport County need 1 more point to join Newport County in the EFL. If they get it on Saturday there will be two Port Countys in the EFL again, and Stockport will be the New Port County in the league but not the Newport County. There's only one Newport County :bounce: :bounce:
That would be two Port County's keeping Wrexham in non league.