1912 Exiles podcast, episodes #86 & 87: End Of Season Special!

With much fanfare, our End Of Season Special is now out, with Ian, Ed, Rhys and Jamie on the panel. We really stretch our legs on this one and have a lot of fun. In Part 1, we give our verdict on the season, pick out our highs and lows, and discuss the grounds we're most excited about visiting next year. In Part 2, we go through the retained / released list, discuss where we think the biggest gaps are for next season as things stand, and take questions from you, our wonderful listeners.

We've released over 30 podcast episodes this season, and we hope you've enjoyed listening to them as much as we've enjoyed making them. If you have, please consider donating the price of a cuppa towards our running costs - and if you can't, please at least recommend us to a friend and leave us a nice review somewhere.

We'll probably do a few episodes over the summer - if you have suggestions for topics to cover, get in touch via Twitter or Facebook - or by leaving a reply below. We'd also welcome any volunteers who'd like to be part of the panel next season - especially anyone who can bring a bit of diversity to our very male and pale lineup!

Music: Virgo by Sean T.

Re: 1912 Exiles podcast, episodes #86 & 87: End Of Season Special!

Athletico Lovells wrote: May 22nd, 2022, 3:12 pm Can I recommend also the Oldham Athletic podcast - “ The Boundary Park Alert System”. Those supporters have been through the ringer.
Good shout. Our 'Opposition View' chat with them was my favourite one of the season - very wide-ranging, and fascinating (but depressing) to hear about their many woes over recent years. I was gutted they didn't avoid the drop, they seemed like a thoroughly decent bunch of people.