Re: Sam Bowen signs

pembsexile wrote: May 25th, 2022, 6:23 pm Welcome Sam, pleased with this. Quick question, he has played for Wales u17 and u19 yet unless I have it wrong, his brother has just been selected for the England squad. If he is half as good as him, we are on a winner.
Not his brother as far as I’m aware.

pembsexile wrote: May 25th, 2022, 6:23 pm Welcome Sam, pleased with this. Quick question, he has played for Wales u17 and u19 yet unless I have it wrong, his brother has just been selected for the England squad. If he is half as good as him, we are on a winner.
Jarrod Bowen's father is the Sam Bowen who used to play for us in 2000s

The Sam Bowen we have signed today is ex County player Jason Bowen's son and no relation of Jarrod.

Collars wrote: May 25th, 2022, 6:34 pm
Oops, got that wrong. No wonder I am bottom of the quiz about ex players.

pembsexile wrote: May 25th, 2022, 7:16 pm
Collars wrote: May 25th, 2022, 6:34 pm
Oops, got that wrong. No wonder I am bottom of the quiz about ex players.
Lol don’t worry you are not on your own, my old man made the same mistake today !!!