Wrecsaphobia

Isn't it about time we ditched our Wrecsaphobia. Yes I know the BBC Wales love in with them is very irritating, as are some of their fans. However we have the bragging rights on the pitch, beating them 2-0 at Wembley to get back to the promised land, and beating them 4-0 in a later FA Cup match.

If they got promoted it wouldn't be a derby match for us, but having lost FGR and Exeter, it would be a good pay day as they always travel in large numbers.

Even with all their Hollywood money they only finished 2nd in the National League so I'm sure we'll be more than a match for them next season, if they go up.

Ok let's forgive and forget, and shake hands with them. On 2nd thoughts, what do they do with the extra finger :lol:

Re: Wrecsaphobia

Just been reading the Wrexham Forum and the players they believe they should sign for next season after their inevitable promotion to League 2 is unbelievable ..Not because they couldnt afford them , just the arrogance
James Norwood , Chris Gunter , Dom Telford , Charlie Austin and Valdine Oliver just to name a few

Re: Wrecsaphobia

CathedralCounty wrote: May 28th, 2022, 8:50 pm No “phobia” just exasperation & exhaustion it took us 20 odd years and a cup run to get BBC Wales or s4c to as much as spit our name and that was when we were a football league team!

They’ll win the national league next season anyway…
Yes it is exasperating I agree. It’s a tough league to get out of, there’ll be somebody else willing to splash the cash, just hope those Filmstars with more money than sense get fed up with soccerball and take up baseball.