Re: Wales Digital tickets [nations league]

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: June 10th, 2022, 10:21 pm
Percy plunkett wrote: June 10th, 2022, 9:05 pm
UPTHEPORT wrote: June 10th, 2022, 10:56 am Only got my tickets for Stereophonics and Tom Jones next Friday this morning they don't rush
And you went to all the Wales games this week.This hospital porter lark must pay well or,do you do some Chippendale dancing on the side.
Why would he dance on antique chairs?
If the money is ok,I would consider it.There’s not many antique chair dancers out there.

Percy plunkett wrote: June 10th, 2022, 11:05 pm
UPTHEPORT wrote: June 10th, 2022, 10:56 am Only got my tickets for Stereophonics and Tom Jones next Friday this morning they don't rush
And you went to all the Wales games this week.This hospital porter lark must pay well or,do you do some Chippendale dancing on the side.
If the money is ok,I would consider it.There’s not many antique chair dancers out there.
Perhaps we should form a troup to perform as half-time entertainment. Nothing like diversity!

It's life style choses I don't smoke hardly drink any more mate and the Gig been booked ages but the pandemic so on

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: June 11th, 2022, 7:53 am
Perhaps we should form a troup to perform as half-time entertainment. Nothing like diversity!
Diversity,they won BGT beating Susan Boyle in the final.I thought perhaps I could dust off my old cheerleading costume or my Pans People outfit.

UPTHEPORT wrote: June 11th, 2022, 1:02 pm
It's life style choses I don't smoke hardly drink any more mate and the Gig been booked ages but the pandemic so on
I’m with you on that Jim,priorities first.I have been to see Rachel Croft then Martin Carthy and his daughter Eliza this week.Never the bride tonight and not a alcoholic drink at any of them.

Percy plunkett wrote: June 11th, 2022, 1:25 pm
UPTHEPORT wrote: June 11th, 2022, 1:02 pm
I’m with you on that Jim,priorities first.I have been to see Rachel Croft then Martin Carthy and his daughter Eliza this week.Never the bride tonight and not a alcoholic drink at any of them.
I like a pint at a game just one but its part of the experience for me but I can just as easily enjoy myself without alcohol though especially as to my horror the beer at Wales games is pushing £7!

Percy plunkett wrote: June 11th, 2022, 1:18 pm
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: June 11th, 2022, 7:53 am
Diversity,they won BGT beating Susan Boyle in the final.I thought perhaps I could dust off my old cheerleading costume or my Pans People outfit.
Now that I would like to see.
Perhaps an open letter to the chairman of Newport County with the suggestion would be in order.

I could write an open letter to the club but,as this is only a unofficial mb,Gavin is unlikely to act upon the suggestion even if he reads it.I have a very dear friend who lives in Ireland who only ever sends open letters on this mb and never gets a response.Perhaps we need to make a demo of our dance routines and send it to the club all official like and,I would get a reply,it might not be yes but,it’s better than a open letter on a unofficial mb.

Percy plunkett wrote: June 12th, 2022, 10:57 am I could write an open letter to the club but,as this is only a unofficial mb,Gavin is unlikely to act upon the suggestion even if he reads it.I have a very dear friend who lives in Ireland who only ever sends open letters on this mb and never gets a response.Perhaps we need to make a demo of our dance routines and send it to the club all official like and,I would get a reply,it might not be yes but,it’s better than a open letter on a unofficial mb.
Oh I don't know, they jumped to get the season tickets sorted after a bit of a slap from me.

You are my friend who lives in Wales whilst I'm you're learned friend who lives in Ireland. And don't you forget it. :grin: