Re: Telford gone

Taunton Iron Cider wrote: June 17th, 2022, 4:01 pm Ever get the feeling that the next season seems to be shaping up badly?
What a strange comment - Telford was never going to stay after 25 goals his opportunity to play higher up league and add thousands to his pay packet. Just as Day did and good luck to him I think it is sound that he has made his decision so we can sign a replacement.
Signings to date look good.

lowandhard wrote: June 17th, 2022, 5:58 pm
Fu Ming wrote: June 17th, 2022, 4:40 pm
Taunton Iron Cider wrote: June 17th, 2022, 4:01 pm Ever get the feeling that the next season seems to be shaping up badly?
I’m on edge already 🥶🥵
Yes, I’m in that club atm. Really need a few good signings I think. I’m concerned, training starts soon
Training starts in 5 days, next Wednesday. Rowberry said he wanted most of his business (except loans) done by then. That's not looking too likely but we've never managed to do that in the past and while it would be ideal it was highly unlikely to happen this season.
Hopefully with a decision on Telford made, we can now bring in some more quality soon.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote: June 17th, 2022, 7:17 pm I have a lot of hope that Collins has a good season, his brother certainly hit the goal trail last season.
He seemed further on the season before last, never got much of a chance last year though he was ( in my view of course 😂) better than Fisher and streets ahead of Street. Very shortsighted imho.

Any team that lost their last five home games last season has to be concerned about the prospects for next year.

So far as I can see at the moment we have made one quality signing, the guy from Morecambe. The rest of the signings are unproven as yet. I would like to see a couple more proven FL players sign.

G Guest wrote: June 17th, 2022, 8:19 pm Any team that lost their last five home games last season has to be concerned about the prospects for next year.

So far as I can see at the moment we have made one quality signing, the guy from Morecambe. The rest of the signings are unproven as yet. I would like to see a couple more proven FL players sign.
The journey men like Fisher, Crofts , Leadbetter , Ledley that Flynn used to sign - why does everyone live under a cloud!