15: Hartlepool United (H)

18: Mansfield Town (H)

22: Doncaster Rovers (A)

29: Gillingham (A)

May

6: Crewe Alexandra (H)

Re: Fixture List

George Street-Bridge wrote: June 23rd, 2022, 9:23 am
pembsexile wrote: June 23rd, 2022, 9:15 am Wonder how many of the first three December fixtures will be postponed due to the World Cup?
Not sure how may L2 players who might get call-ups for regular internationals play for countries which have qualified.
Not many - imagine majority of Concacaf (with many Caribbean countries playing) will call on a lot of L2 players given historical ties but that won't affect the world cup rather the Concacaf nations league - bound to be some random reserve keeper of an African nation knocking around the lower divisions though surely?

Sutton away is awful. Unfortunately, I suffer from First Match Syndrome so I have to go, wherever it is. No doubt they will rip off visiting fans again, but maybe they will have finished building the away area, not that it will be that special.

George Street-Bridge wrote: June 23rd, 2022, 9:23 am
pembsexile wrote: June 23rd, 2022, 9:15 am Wonder how many of the first three December fixtures will be postponed due to the World Cup?
Not sure how may L2 players who might get call-ups for regular internationals play for countries which have qualified.
I’m thinking of he likes of any L2 players who play for Cameroon, Canada, Ecuador, Ghana, Morocco and the other minor qualifiers. Don’t know how many play for them.

pembsexile wrote: June 23rd, 2022, 10:39 am Yes, you are both probably right. I see there are no L2 games between 19 Nov and 3 Dec. I think the efl are banking on any ‘minor’ teams being out of the WC by then. I don’t class Wales as a ‘minor’ team though.
This year there are two rounds of the FA Cup in November. This automatically leaves two midweek free for possible replays.