Re: Meet the Manager Evening - Thursday

Fu Ming wrote: July 7th, 2022, 9:42 am It would seem to me that Bangitintrnet has strayed off the point yet again and just does get it.
The topic was about meet the manager night, and nothing to do with Baristas or Barristers.
As most of the early posters including myself commentated, the overall quality and presentation was very poor to say the least.
The Club are putting themselves in the shop window every time they perform a video or live stream, and should endeavour to produce the best possible product.
As for Bangitintrnet's comments about the manager puttying himself out - IT IS part of his job to be interviewed and to portray the club in the best possible light, so no he is not putting himself out.
He is, if no one is going to bother to turn up, because they want it streamed to their house, as if he is sat in front of the telly, is the point I am making. Remind me what your point is?

Did you go to the meeting then, are you able to answer the question of what questions were asked and were any curtailed? That was the implication of what was stated on here, but no one is willing to provide any further detail. I think that question needs to be answered before the post is moved personally, otherwise it is just letting trolls get away with it, isn't it?

UPTHEPORT wrote: July 7th, 2022, 11:27 am Jack can we get this moved it's not football anymore it's a squabble
Jim,

This isn't a squabble. This is one pathetic individual, Bangitinthenet, who reduces any topic he chooses into ludicrous diatribes.
I hate to day this as I am instinctively pro freedom of speech but his continual abuse, lies and absurd arguments are ruining this board. If we allow topics to be taken down it will merely encourage him. Every time this eejit doesn't agree it'll be post after post of the barrister troll and and his gang of minions.
Time for Bangitinthenet to do a Boris.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: July 7th, 2022, 12:23 pm
UPTHEPORT wrote: July 7th, 2022, 11:27 am Jack can we get this moved it's not football anymore it's a squabble
Jim,

This isn't a squabble. This is one pathetic individual, Bangitinthenet, who reduces any topic he chooses into ludicrous diatribes.
I hate to day this as I am instinctively pro freedom of speech but his continual abuse, lies and absurd arguments are ruining this board. If we allow topics to be taken down it will merely encourage him. Every time this eejit doesn't agree it'll be post after post of the barrister troll and and his gang of minions.
Time for Bangitinthenet to do a Boris.
Gang of minions ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

More than happy to resign as leader of the Conservative Party, as you have requested, now are you going to find out the answers to my questions? Or are you going to sit there exolting failure, by describing Low and Hard (a positive name) as High and Wide?

Just to correct you, I think that barristers that suck the tit of the welfare state until it had to dry up, are the scum of the earth.

However they are not trolls on this website, that is you and you alone.

When are YOU actually going to contribute to the discussion. Did you attend either meeting?

Why is it that 600 members on here, and no one seems to have gone to either meeting?

Personally I don't think it is healthy for the club if people don't attend, but simply demand that they should be able to attend sat on the sofa.

Frankly this place is too full of old farts (including myself), who spend their time complaining, and contribute absolutely **** all.

Bangitintrnet wrote: July 7th, 2022, 6:43 pm When are YOU actually going to contribute to the discussion. Did you attend either meeting?

Why is it that 600 members on here, and no one seems to have gone to either meeting?

Personally I don't think it is healthy for the club if people don't attend, but simply demand that they should be able to attend sat on the sofa.

Frankly this place is too full of old farts (including myself), who spend their time complaining, and contribute absolutely **** all.