Re: Meet the Manager Evening - Thursday

I’ve ignored this thread for a bit because of the way it went and I came back hoping for a bit of sense.
Truth is, it’s generated more heat than light. I believe in the last few pages Bangitinthenet in a scattergun approach has either attacked or misled ( in my case possibly both ) besides me, Stan, Bonson & Hunt and Trigger. All of these posters apart from a bit of joshing which is normal are invariably on point and courteous.
This board has been largely unusable in the last few weeks and when you do manage to get online you are faced with this nonsense. I appreciate Moderators have a thankless task but this is getting beyond the pale in my opinion. Sadly many are voting with their feet on these argumentative threads - from now me included, he can argue with himself.

Re: Meet the Manager Evening - Thursday

lowandhard wrote: July 9th, 2022, 8:28 am I’ve ignored this thread for a bit because of the way it went and I came back hoping for a bit of sense.
Truth is, it’s generated more heat than light. I believe in the last few pages Bangitinthenet in a scattergun approach has either attacked or misled ( in my case possibly both ) besides me, Stan, Bonson & Hunt and Trigger. All of these posters apart from a bit of joshing which is normal are invariably on point and courteous.
This board has been largely unusable in the last few weeks and when you do manage to get online you are faced with this nonsense. I appreciate Moderators have a thankless task but this is getting beyond the pale in my opinion. Sadly many are voting with their feet on these argumentative threads - from now me included, he can argue with himself.
Fine by me, ask your son why you want to buy the ground, and he doesn't. Bye Bye High and Wide.