Re: Josh Pask

Bangitintrnet wrote: July 1st, 2022, 6:54 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: July 1st, 2022, 10:22 am
Bangitintrnet wrote: July 1st, 2022, 8:41 am The agent is also there to provide a valuation, although as in all things these tend to be subjective rather than scientific. He would also check that the contract wording is suitable, albeit that they are short deals. Football needs someone that can be trusted by both parties, and can make the process quick.
This is a message board about Newport County not a message board about your obsession with me. If you want pm me but please stop boring the arse of genuine County supporters.
You brought up the topic of agents, and it is you ignoring debate. I am asking you why you think representing someone else's interests is suitable in the case of a barrister, but not in the case of a football agent?
I'm ignoring you and your pathetic obsession.

Nah trolls like you can't cope with discussion. You make ridiculous statements and when people question them you whine and whine and whine.....................

Its close season, its time to discuss all sorts, but not for trolls like you who just shout and hide.

On the subject of the thread title, it could be that his agent has pushed the story of County and Salford both wanting him to sign to the point where a third party has stepped in with a silly offer. Signing this late may mean that he's not yet up to pace with fitness levels considering TNS play their first European match next week.

Quite likely I would say.
On another theme, I noticed that just before James Rowberry signed Adam Lewis from Liverpool he mentioned that he had been with a premiership team talking to two players.
Then the Argus suggested that the next signing will be a loan attacking midfielder in late June. Am I putting 2 and 2 together to suggest that it might be Cain?

Interesting call. Cain didn't break through to the extent he looked ready for a move to L1 so another in L2 makes sense, but there's a load of L2 clubs on his doorstep where it would be easier for Liverpool to keep tabs on hm. On the other, other hand, he'd need a club playing the right style.

George Street-Bridge wrote: July 1st, 2022, 6:47 pm It makes sense for all clubs to manage all their outgoings within the rules in a way which they they think will maximise their chances on the pitch, it's that simple. On the most recent figures I think we were the second most frugal in L2 - after Hartlepool - in spending on agents. Long may that continue.
Although an argument could be made that had we spent a larger proportion of the same budget on agents fees, we might have attracted better players and be playing L1 football this coming season. Nigh on impossible to know one way or the other of course without straying into four legs good territory.