Re: Josh Pask

Right said Fred must have offered him a good deal for him to turn Salford down.This may have been before we signed Drysdale as we have plenty of CB’s now.He looked decent first few games but,ordinary after that and,not physically enough for me so,no great lose.

Percy plunkett wrote: June 27th, 2022, 6:37 pm Right said Fred must have offered him a good deal for him to turn Salford down.This may have been before we signed Drysdale as we have plenty of CB’s now.He looked decent first few games but,ordinary after that and,not physically enough for me so,no great lose.
Agreed, first couple of games I thought he looked brilliant but also saw him look out of his depth/lacking fitness and match awareness in latter games so personally I'm glad we've not got him back.

A brittle body may well have been a factor.

32 easy games, a lot of which will be on plastic pitches. The European fun for a few games in the early summer months too.

In fairness, TNS have done reasonably well in Europe on occasions, and a few signings like this may well be enough to see them over the line at some point if they get lucky with the draw,

For me, this isn't anything to be disappointed about. Looked the part when he first joined, but soon started making some pretty basic errors, and was injured more than he was available. I was shocked some people wanted us to sign him. TNS might be able to afford for him to be unavailable half the time, but we can't.

We ve had a sporting director on 50k a yea to identify players and not just from Cardiff. and we did have a development sqaud which cost 100k which we couldn't play any games second part of the season because all the players were loaned out !