Re: Friendly v Cardiff

Pre-season games are a joke. Quite why anyone reads anything into them I'll never know.

Do you remember that time when, on your first day at the job, you started typing at your desk, then your colleagues and shareholders came running over shouting "you're shit, this company is going to struggle with you here".

No, me neither.

rncfc wrote: July 14th, 2022, 1:01 pm Pre-season games are a joke. Quite why anyone reads anything into them I'll never know.

Do you remember that time when, on your first day at the job, you started typing at your desk, then your colleagues and shareholders came running over shouting "you're shit, this company is going to struggle with you here".

No, me neither.
Couldn't agree more,I wouldn't want to be in the trenches with some of the posters on here.

fontague-smythe wrote: July 14th, 2022, 1:41 pm
rncfc wrote: July 14th, 2022, 1:01 pm Pre-season games are a joke. Quite why anyone reads anything into them I'll never know.

No, me neither.
Couldn't agree more,I wouldn't want to be in the trenches with some of the posters on here.
These sentiments are entirely correct in my view. Of course the corollary is also correct, on one viewing in a friendly it is likewise hardly a determining factor proving a new signing will be a roaring success.