Friendly V Weston.

π—«π—œ: Nick Townsend, Harrison Bright, Matt Dolan (C), Priestley Farquharson, Joe Woodiwiss, Aaron Lewis, Robbie Willmott, James Waite, Lewys Twamley, Chanka Zimba, Lewis Collins

𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗦: Evan Ovendale, Jack Karadogan, Evan Cadwallader, Kiban Rai, Tom Stokes

Re: Friendly V Weston.

G Guest wrote: July 15th, 2022, 7:18 pm π—«π—œ: Nick Townsend, Harrison Bright, Matt Dolan (C), Priestley Farquharson, Joe Woodiwiss, Aaron Lewis, Robbie Willmott, James Waite, Lewys Twamley, Chanka Zimba, Lewis Collins

That’s a slight worry as I had hoped that Nick Townsend would have established himself as first choice keeper, but clearly Rowberry is favouring Day by probably playing him in the more challenging Torquay game.

G Guest wrote: July 15th, 2022, 7:18 pm π—«π—œ: Nick Townsend, Harrison Bright, Matt Dolan (C), Priestley Farquharson, Joe Woodiwiss, Aaron Lewis, Robbie Willmott, James Waite, Lewys Twamley, Chanka Zimba, Lewis Collins

Which to me, means tomorrow's team will be more like the team that starts first game of the season.

Day, Norman, Clarke, Drysdale, Demetriou, Adam Lewis, Bennet, Bowen, Wildig, (and 2 of Evans, Bogle, Zinzala)

G Guest wrote: July 15th, 2022, 7:43 pm I agree about the goalkeeper. It caused me some alarm to see Townsend playing in this game. I believe that he showed again against Cardiff that he is our best keeper.

JR said it was a mix of the players in each game..
Perhaps he wanted his better keeper behind a weaker defence tonight and Day behind his first choice centre halfs tomorrow ????

neilcork68 wrote: July 15th, 2022, 8:07 pm
G Guest wrote: July 15th, 2022, 7:43 pm I agree about the goalkeeper. It caused me some alarm to see Townsend playing in this game. I believe that he showed again against Cardiff that he is our best keeper.

Perhaps he wanted his better keeper behind a weaker defence tonight and Day behind his first choice centre halfs tomorrow ????

Looking at all the outfield players playing tomorrow then that looks more like what will be the first 11.

Ugo. wrote: July 15th, 2022, 8:17 pm
neilcork68 wrote: July 15th, 2022, 8:07 pm

Looking at all the outfield players playing tomorrow then that looks more like what will be the first 11.

I think Waite will make the starting 11 instead of Zinzala or Evans

Bennett as the defensive minded midfielder Bowen ,Waite and Wildig behind a target man of Bogle