FGR Pre Season Friendly 23/07/22

𝗫𝗜: Joe Day, James Clarke, Declan Drysdale, Mickey Demetriou ©️, Cameron Norman, Will Evans, Scot Bennett, Sam Bowen, Aaron Wildig, Omar Bogle, Offrande Zanzala

𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗦: Townsend, Dolan, Aaron Lewis, Adam Lewis, Willmott, Waite, Zimba, Collins, Bright

02' Bright start for FGR as Matt's close-range header is impressively kept out by Day.

06' Bowen's whipped free-kick from the right causes some problems for the FGR backline but they recover and clear.

10' Cam Norman heads Sam Bowen's left-sided corner narrowly wide of the right post.

12' Following a FGR short corner routine, a deep cross to the back post from the left of the box is headed over from close range by Matt.

15' The ball's worked out to Norman on the right of the FGR box and he fizzes one wide of the far post.

Re: FGR Pre Season Friendly 23/07/22

Drysdale was immense today in my opinion. What a player! I thought all the newbies were good. Bogle/Chanka were very quiet but Zanzala looked full of energy and will cause problems for teams this season. Bowen looks excellent, very good on the ball. Will Evans was decent and Adam Lewis looks very classy.

No one looked 10/10 as FGR had some good possession and absolutely did us on the overlap a couple of times. There were a few poor passes etc but out of all of the new players the stand-out player was Drysdale.

Re: FGR Pre Season Friendly 23/07/22

Chepstow'sFine wrote: July 23rd, 2022, 6:51 pm Drysdale was immense today in my opinion. What a player! I thought all the newbies were good. Bogle/Chanka were very quiet but Zanzala looked full of energy and will cause problems for teams this season. Bowen looks excellent, very good on the ball. Will Evans was decent and Adam Lewis looks very classy.

No one looked 10/10 as FGR had some good possession and absolutely did us on the overlap a couple of times. There were a few poor passes etc but out of all of the new players the stand-out player was Drysdale.
But,he gave away a silly penalty didn’t he.