Re: The lease

whoareya wrote: August 19th, 2022, 1:16 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: August 19th, 2022, 12:21 pm
whoareya wrote: August 14th, 2022, 7:44 pm People might have the wrong end of the stick here, it might not be a dig at public sector / civil servants, but possibly those in the legal sector who take/took work via the legal aid route, to represent no hope sham-marriage type cases?
Stockholm syndrome init?

Not at all, just good old fashioned hypocrisy. 🤣
Playing cross-threads smarty pants are we?

For my post on the Million Dollar Harps thread to be hypocritical I would have needed to have either criticised others for doing something I do myself, or stated that I don't do something that I clearly do.

I did neither.

So wind your pompous neck in and try to enjoy your Friday afternoon, even if that means trawling through historical posts to satisfy your incessant need to massage your ego.....
Sensitive little soul aren't you? 8)

Re: The lease

Stan A. Einstein wrote: August 19th, 2022, 1:41 pm
whoareya wrote: August 19th, 2022, 1:16 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: August 19th, 2022, 12:21 pm
whoareya wrote: August 14th, 2022, 7:44 pm People might have the wrong end of the stick here, it might not be a dig at public sector / civil servants, but possibly those in the legal sector who take/took work via the legal aid route, to represent no hope sham-marriage type cases?
Stockholm syndrome init?

Not at all, just good old fashioned hypocrisy. 🤣
Playing cross-threads smarty pants are we?

For my post on the Million Dollar Harps thread to be hypocritical I would have needed to have either criticised others for doing something I do myself, or stated that I don't do something that I clearly do.

I did neither.

So wind your pompous neck in and try to enjoy your Friday afternoon, even if that means trawling through historical posts to satisfy your incessant need to massage your ego.....
Sensitive little soul aren't you? 8)
Diversion, distraction.

Classic Einstein traits.