Re: Million dollar Harps

Exile 1976 wrote: August 16th, 2022, 4:56 pm Did he actually receive a permanent ban rather than a timed one? Surely you can’t ban someone ‘forever’ just because they had multiple id’s / loved an argument?
Yes, it was a permanent one apparently. His view is that he got a ban because his comments were upsetting people and they were ‘switching off’. I thought it was because he had duplicate user names.

lowandhard wrote: August 16th, 2022, 6:23 pm
Micheal wrote: August 16th, 2022, 5:29 pm
Exile 1976 wrote: August 16th, 2022, 4:56 pm Did he actually receive a permanent ban rather than a timed one? Surely you can’t ban someone ‘forever’ just because they had multiple id’s / loved an argument?
I had one
How did you escape from purgatory?
I had to make a new account ...... bit like harps I spose,there are bullies everywhere glad I dint have my dinner money on me 😁

pembsexile wrote: August 16th, 2022, 6:34 pm
Yes, it was a permanent one apparently. His view is that he got a ban because his comments were upsetting people and they were ‘switching off’. I thought it was because he had duplicate user names.
Happened to me,not allowed to have a different opinions,I dint have multiple names just opi ions that didn't fit