Re: Million dollar Harps

Stan A. Einstein wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 11:27 pm
wattsville_boy wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 10:48 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 4:42 pm
wattsville_boy wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 3:46 pm My view is the guy was a d1ck and the message board is better without him.

Don't understand the love-in...
It's not a love in.

Pause for a moment. You have just called someone you have probably never met a d!ck. He though can't reply. I just think that's unfair.
Where does it say I have to be fair on here? I was expressing an opinion, which surely is the point of this site. And that opinion was based on interacting with him here.

You don't have to meet someone to have an opinion of them. Why waste time on people you know you're not going to like?
You're missing the point. You are perfectly entitled to your opinion that Harps is a d!ck. It's not an opinion I share but that doesn't matter. What is unfair is that Harps can't reply.
You seem to be missing the point. He's a d1ck and I don't care whether he can reply or not - because he's a d1ck. If I was ever unfortunate enough to meet him and suffer his company (and let me state that I sincerely hope that will never happen) I would have to tell him that at his age he should really have moved on from his d1ckishness...

wattsville_boy wrote: August 24th, 2022, 1:28 am
wattsville_boy wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 3:46 pm My view is the guy was a d1ck and the message board is better without him.

It's not a love in.

Pause for a moment. You have just called someone you have probably never met a d!ck. He though can't reply. I just think that's unfair.
Where does it say I have to be fair on here? I was expressing an opinion, which surely is the point of this site. And that opinion was based on interacting with him here.

You don't have to meet someone to have an opinion of them. Why waste time on people you know you're not going to like?
You're missing the point. You are perfectly entitled to your opinion that Harps is a d!ck. It's not an opinion I share but that doesn't matter. What is unfair is that Harps can't reply.
You seem to be missing the point. He's a d1ck and I don't care whether he can reply or not - because he's a d1ck. If I was ever unfortunate enough to meet him and suffer his company (and let me state that I sincerely hope that will never happen) I would have to tell him that at his age he should really have moved on from his d1ckishness...
That's quite some rant. Tell me if someone you have never met can inspire such anger, what on earth are you like with people you don't like that you have to meet, colleagues, neighbours and so on? :grin:

It's not a love in.

Have you ever met Boris Johnson? You called him (and rightly so) a c**t.
  • :wink:

Exile 1976 wrote: August 24th, 2022, 8:46 am

It's not a love in.

Have you ever met Boris Johnson? You called him (and rightly so) a c**t.
  • :wink:
Exactly.
If Boris wants to post that I'm a c@nt he can do so. After all he's not banned from this board. :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote: August 24th, 2022, 8:12 am
wattsville_boy wrote: August 24th, 2022, 1:28 am

It's not a love in.

That's quite some rant. Tell me if someone you have never met can inspire such anger, what on earth are you like with people you don't like that you have to meet, colleagues, neighbours and so on? :grin:
Missing the point is quite deliberate, he's unable to defend only pointless attacking.