Re: What has happened to us?

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: March 11th, 2023, 8:25 pm
Taunton Iron Cider wrote: March 11th, 2023, 8:04 pm Foxhall watch, nothing to report as to whether he was at todays game as unusually the doors to the Directors box were kept closed!
I was informed he'd wasn't.
Neither was Lord Lucan or Shergar.
A phrase used by my children when someone was spending a period of time alone was “ he’s on his Lucan “. Btw, have they found him in one of the ex-colonial clubs in a remote part of Africa yet?

Taunton Iron Cider wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 10:47 am
Well that was brief and to the point!
Wasn't it?

As always the dog that doesn't bark tells you as much, if not more, than the dog which does.

We know Nigel is unwell. We know he has left the club. If I were employed and was ill I wouldn't leave my employment. My understanding is that Nigel is taking action against the club. This reads as confirmation of that.

Taunton Iron Cider wrote: March 25th, 2023, 6:16 am
markvickery wrote: March 25th, 2023, 12:49 am 🗞️ The Club has placed 17th out of 92 in the latest Fan Engagement Index!

The Index is judged on dialogue, governance and transparency.
So we must be doing something ✅️
I really don’t know how they amassed the data for this survey, as who amongst us mushrooms would seriously give high scores on dialogue and transparency?
https://fanengagement.net/fan-engagemen ... algorithm/

Bangitintrnet wrote: March 25th, 2023, 6:34 am
markvickery wrote: March 25th, 2023, 12:49 am 🗞️ The Club has placed 17th out of 92 in the latest Fan Engagement Index!

I really don’t know how they amassed the data for this survey, as who amongst us mushrooms would seriously give high scores on dialogue and transparency?
Thanks for that, and looking at that criteria and scoring it shows what a complete load of cobblers that survey is. Algorithms are, by definition, impersonal and based on gross data and generalised assumptions.

Taunton Iron Cider wrote: March 25th, 2023, 6:58 am
Bangitintrnet wrote: March 25th, 2023, 6:34 am

Thanks for that, and looking at that criteria and scoring it shows what a complete load of cobblers that survey is. Algorithms are, by definition, impersonal and based on gross data and generalised assumptions.
Well it has had your exemplar - Exeter City - top for four years, so it must be bad🤣😂🤣