1912 Exiles Podcast #120: All sizzle, no sausage - AND MERCH UNVEILED!

Ed caught up with Ollie and Esme to look back on a tumultuous week for County. Since our last pod, we've had a draw (at Walsall), a win (at Hartlepool) and a loss (at home to Sutton), as well as the departure of Darren Kelly and the arrival onto the Board of Jon Pratt. How we managed to squeeze our chat into just 40-odd minutes, you'll have to find out.

We also cover the correct way to pronounce "Demetriou", give Charlie McNeil an edible nickname, and bring you news of some new 1912 Exiles merchandise (see below). If you want to get hold of an #AnnounceBony mug, contact us via Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn where you can also send in any thoughts for future episodes.

Music: Virgo by Sean T.

Re: 1912 Exiles Podcast #120: All sizzle, no sausage - AND MERCH UNVEILED!

Just going to give another plug for our #AnnounceBony mugs (see post above). They're selling well, but there are still some available to reserve. Please drop me a message to reserve one - I can either post or you can collect from me at a home game in March. Only £10 and it will help pay the various podcast bills for another year if we can sell them all, so dig deep if you can.