Re: The tip of the iceberg.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 1st, 2023, 9:41 pm
Percy plunkett wrote: March 1st, 2023, 9:33 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 1st, 2023, 9:28 pm Percy,

Stop picking a stupid fight. Our club is up the creek and is badly mismanaged. Start worrying about that.
Just answer the question.
Yes I think I'm helping the club.

Gavin Foxall has presided over a culture of secrecy and bullying at Newport County. Last time this became known he slunk off to 'consider his position'. He didn't even have the guts to say it relying on some lacky or other. Newport County paid many thousands of pounds in compensation to employees

Now new allegations are made along the same lines. And once again our disappearing chairman is as silent as the grave.

So Percy, do you believe you're helping the club by trying to cover up?
Allegations, hearsay, or simply made up........
Gavin Foxall is running a personal fiefdom, Gormless Gavin etc etc.................

Stop picking a stupid fight. Our club is up the creek and is badly mismanaged. Start worrying about that.

Gavin Foxall has presided over a culture of secrecy and bullying at Newport County. Last time this became known he slunk off to 'consider his position'. He didn't even have the guts to say it relying on some lacky or other. Newport County paid many thousands of pounds in compensation to employees

Now new allegations are made along the same lines. And once again our disappearing chairman is as silent as the grave.

I am not covering anything up,I haven’t made any allegations now,if you had the balls to have stood for election instead of Producing Stanifestos when you had no intention of ever standing,you could have controlled events from within the board.Instead of moaning on here saying what the club should have done,you could have done it.It’s not too late for you to come forward and use your self professed superior knowledge for the good of all.

Percy plunkett wrote: March 1st, 2023, 9:52 pm

I am not covering anything up,I haven’t made any allegations now,if you had the balls to have stood for election instead of Producing Stanifestos when you had no intention of ever standing,you could have controlled events from within the board.Instead of moaning on here saying what the club should have done,you could have done it.It’s not too late for you to come forward and use your self professed superior knowledge for the good of all.
Yes you are covering up. As usual a diatribe of insults. Nothing about the topic at hand.

So do you think it's a good idea to have a club who have continually had to pay compensation to ex employees? Do you think it's a good idea that accusations of bullying are common place?

And if that which I have been informed is the case was in fact not correct don't you think the club would be yelling it from the rooftops?

So quote yourself 'just answer the question(s)'.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 1st, 2023, 10:02 pm
Percy plunkett wrote: March 1st, 2023, 9:52 pm

Yes you are covering up. As usual a diatribe of insults. Nothing about the topic at hand.

So do you think it's a good idea to have a club who have continually had to pay compensation to ex employees? Do you think it's a good idea that accusations of bullying are common place?

And if that which I have been informed is the case was in fact not correct don't you think the club would be yelling it from the rooftops?

So quote yourself 'just answer the question(s)'.
A diatribe of insults ? where.It is not too late to step up and join Jon Pratt and put things right,be constructive instead of being destructive.

whoareya wrote: March 1st, 2023, 10:16 pm How do you know if someone is instigating?
Here are Five Easy Ways to Spot an Instigator
#1. They filter out the positive.
#2. They cast doubt on everything.
#3. They gossip.
#4. They avoid solutions.
#5. They escalate drama.
What has this got to do with the topic at hand?

If you think what I have said is not correct just say so. The truth will eventually come out, if I'm wrong I'll say so.

Not that I think that likely. 8)

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 1st, 2023, 10:48 pm
whoareya wrote: March 1st, 2023, 10:16 pm How do you know if someone is instigating?
#3. They gossip.
#5. They escalate drama.
What has this got to do with the topic at hand?

If you think what I have said is not correct just say so. The truth will eventually come out, if I'm wrong I'll say so.

Not that I think that likely. 8)
I find it quite telling that the first post after your opener was several hours later, by you - seemingly irked at 300 views but no replies. Says a lot that.

I've come to many of the same conclusions as you, although I'm still sceptical about the super fan's intentions, whereas you have jumped ship from sceptic to supporter, but with no substance to base it on. I don't have insiders or claim to be ITK, but I don't crave the attention either, or the kudos of 'I told you so'.

whoareya wrote: March 1st, 2023, 10:58 pm

I find it quite telling that the first post after your opener was several hours later, by you - seemingly irked at 300 views but no replies. Says a lot that.

I've come to many of the same conclusions as you, although I'm still sceptical about the super fan's intentions, whereas you have jumped ship from sceptic to supporter, but with no substance to base it on. I don't have insiders or claim to be ITK, but I don't crave the attention either, or the kudos of 'I told you so'.
Fair enough. Let me try to address your concern.

I do not know Jon Pratt.

However I have spoken to and had private messages from people who know him. They tell me he is a very successful businessman. They tell me he believes Newport County need to invest in the club not simply the team. They tell me he is a fanatical County supporter. I believe them.

I bought two shares in the Trust. I joined the Trust. I made a £20 contribution. I support the idea of County being a fans owned club. It was my intention to remain a Trust member. However the secrecy surrounding Newport County administration led me to question whether those with charge of our club were the people to take us forward. When I read the case papers of Newport County AFC v Redwood I was shocked. When I learned that numerous employees of Newport County had successfully litigated against the club and that the way our board behaved resulted in many thousands of pounds had been paid in compensation, there was no way I'd spend my money paying for Gavin's incompetence.

Jon Pratt can'r be any worse. I am happy to give him the benefit of the doubt. I will always say what I think. And if Jon Pratt turns out to be as useless as the present bunch, rest assured I will say so.

Which is all absolutely reasonable and, if your sources are on the money, then it is indeed a desperate situation.
What is unreasonable is the incessant demand that others take action on your behalf. What are your sources doing about it? They must have leverage, but the silence today is as deafening as it was yesterday and the day before........are they not, by definition, complicit?

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 1st, 2023, 11:15 pm
whoareya wrote: March 1st, 2023, 10:58 pm

Fair enough. Let me try to address your concern.

I do not know Jon Pratt.

However I have spoken to and had private messages from people who know him. They tell me he is a very successful businessman. They tell me he believes Newport County need to invest in the club not simply the team. They tell me he is a fanatical County supporter. I believe them.

I bought two shares in the Trust. I joined the Trust. I made a £20 contribution. I support the idea of County being a fans owned club. It was my intention to remain a Trust member. However the secrecy surrounding Newport County administration led me to question whether those with charge of our club were the people to take us forward. When I read the case papers of Newport County AFC v Redwood I was shocked. When I learned that numerous employees of Newport County had successfully litigated against the club and that the way our board behaved resulted in many thousands of pounds had been paid in compensation, there was no way I'd spend my money paying for Gavin's incompetence.

Jon Pratt can'r be any worse. I am happy to give him the benefit of the doubt. I will always say what I think. And if Jon Pratt turns out to be as useless as the present bunch, rest assured I will say so.
You have never paid a subscription to the trust, you have never had any intention of joining the Trust.

The NCAFC v Redwood case was fairly recent.

Gavin Foxall has been Gormless Gavin for years and years, until two weeks before today's Post, instead he is running his own personal fiefdom.

The prosecution mud slinging keeps piling up before us.

whoareya wrote: March 1st, 2023, 11:27 pm Which is all absolutely reasonable and, if your sources are on the money, then it is indeed a desperate situation.
What is unreasonable is the incessant demand that others take action on your behalf. What are your sources doing about it? They must have leverage, but the silence today is as deafening as it was yesterday and the day before........are they not, by definition, complicit?
No, they are not complicit I'm a retired man of 65. I genuinely don't give a f@ck what anyone thinks of me. I can't be fired. I can't be bullied.

The same is not true necessarily for those who give me this information. Accusations of bullying have been made. Bullies scare the powerless. They don't scare me.

#3. They gossip.
#5. They escalate drama.
More of a 'well poisoner'? in fairness to Stan they plug away and clearly have some substance to what they are saying however tiny the % - I'm NOT one of the 'no smoke without fire' people and don't endorse unfair allegations BUT on Foxy there has been a lot of people who have said or who are alleged to have said they find him [my words] 'difficult' - that is not to insult the man and as I've said successful business people are often not the easiest people and as others have said we have done well under his regime - 2 play off finals great cup runs, even a EFL trophy semi final (lost on pens) - but we do seem to be stalling and unable to capture the imagination of people in a way some other small-ish clubs like us do.

Perhaps our issue is that we are neither a truly 'community' club like say Accrington nor a sleeping giant like Bradford or Swindon nor do we have 'moneybags' like Salford - we are swimming around as a 'meh' club really important to a maybe 6-7,000 people (not all of whom attend games of course) but not to the wider population of Newport & surrounds and as fans we find that hard to accept that (notwithstanding their current woes) we are entering an era of being a 'Rochdale' in staying in league 2 for a fair with no cup runs or play off in sight.