Re: The tip of the iceberg.

UPTHEPORT wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 10:41 am Here's a thought back in the summer the board found out someone was leaking stuff out so a plan was put in place to leak a story to someone that Jonny Williams was coming here they found out who was spreading rumours

Do you think they are doing the same again?
It's probably a Wrexham fan who's infiltrated the inner circle and is p!ssing himself laughing at the moment

mad norm wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 10:50 am
UPTHEPORT wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 10:41 am Here's a thought back in the summer the board found out someone was leaking stuff out so a plan was put in place to leak a story to someone that Jonny Williams was coming here they found out who was spreading rumours

It's probably a Wrexham fan who's infiltrated the inner circle and is p!ssing himself laughing at the moment

You think it's only one?

:roll:

This reminds me of the bloke that goes to the doctors with extreme pain in the anal region. The doctor asks him to remove his trousers and underwear and to go on all fours on the examination bed. After looking for a minute or so the doctor says "I have found the problem" . The patient says "what is it Doc?" "I can confirm that you have a lettuce leaf sticking out of your arse" , the Doctor said. "Is that really bad Doc?" said the patient. "well it depends" said the Doc, "it will be, if its just the tip of an iceburg".

😄😄 Bangit
However again the topic in this thread diluted by insults & personal comments. Shame! I have no reason to doubt the messenger but if only half of this is true, it's bloody serious! Obviously until the club make a statement we are just worried but impotent. Fear of the unknown is always worse than the actuality.

Bangitintrnet wrote: March 1st, 2023, 9:44 pm

Allegations, hearsay, or simply made up........
Gavin Foxall is running a personal fiefdom, Gormless Gavin etc etc.................
Let me help you.

You keep telling us you're a member of the Trust and that I am to be criticised for not being so. Your opinion is perfectly valid, as is my decision not to join the Trust because I don't believe the money I would contribute would be spent wisely.

You have read that which I have written. Why don't you email the club. Simply say that as a concerned fan you would be grateful if they would squash these damaging but unfounded rumours? And see what the club say.

Why don't you?

Go gone just do it. Your chance to shut me up. Surely a triumph for you. Too good an opportunity to waste.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 11:31 am
Bangitintrnet wrote: March 1st, 2023, 9:44 pm

Allegations, hearsay, or simply made up........
Gavin Foxall is running a personal fiefdom, Gormless Gavin etc etc.................
Let me help you.

You keep telling us you're a member of the Trust and that I am to be criticised for not being so. Your opinion is perfectly valid, as is my decision not to join the Trust because I don't believe the money I would contribute would be spent wisely.

You have read that which I have written. Why don't you email the club. Simply say that as a concerned fan you would be grateful if they would squash these damaging but unfounded rumours? And see what the club say.

Why don't you?

Go gone just do it. Your chance to shut me up. Surely a triumph for you. Too good an opportunity to waste.
Because I don't want to legitimise anything that you have said. I want YOU to back it up, not make statements where you say "its not me saying this"
And includes the legal caveat " I may be wrong" just so the stones that you throw, don't get thrown back at you personally in Court.......

Oh and last week, you wanted everyone to believe that I was part of the club, and attacking yourself. The actual fact is, I chose to defend those who cannot logically defend themselves from unnecessary attack.

Bangitintrnet wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 11:26 am This reminds me of the bloke that goes to the doctors with extreme pain in the anal region. The doctor asks him to remove his trousers and underwear and to go on all fours on the examination bed. After looking for a minute or so the doctor says "I have found the problem" . The patient says "what is it Doc?" "I can confirm that you have a lettuce leaf sticking out of your arse" , the Doctor said. "Is that really bad Doc?" said the patient. "well it depends" said the Doc, "it will be, if its just the tip of an iceburg".
No, no. What the Doctor actually said was 'It's just the tip of the iceberg. When we get it out you won't believe just how much sh!t is going to follow'.

landinho wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 12:07 pm From the record of employment tribunal decisions I see there has only been one recorded case with the club on file, which was dismissed. It’d be a bit unfair to speculate about cases where the details weren’t public
I just googled it and came to the same conclusion. Was interested to read up on them

Jim,

We've met. Whilst we often hold different views, I not only respect you, I like you. Now we know Banginternet won't actually risk emailing the club. If you believe that the club are being really clever in exposing a mole why don't you, as a concerned trust member' email the club and ask them to squash these 'unfounded rumours'?

I would be interested to see their reply. It would end the speculation.
Last edited by Stan A. Einstein on March 2nd, 2023, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

big baz wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 12:49 pm
landinho wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 12:07 pm From the record of employment tribunal decisions I see there has only been one recorded case with the club on file, which was dismissed. It’d be a bit unfair to speculate about cases where the details weren’t public
I just googled it and came to the same conclusion. Was interested to read up on them
There's no speculation about Mr Redwood's case.

Interesting isn't it.

I do understand why UTP and Norm are wanting to believe I'm wrong. As a Newport County supporter I hope I'm wrong.

But when it comes to the usual suspect the rather pathetic excuse for not emailing the club really does take the biscuit.

But ask yourselves this. Would you rather that everything just gets covered up? Run properly the potential for a club representing a city the size of Newport is far greater than bumping along the bottom of Tier Four. That can't be done if an incompetent or bunch of incompetents stay in control.

Your club, your Trust. That's the mantra isn't it? So just one of you, just ask them. They put their email address up. They say contact us. So why not do as they ask?

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 1:18 pm Interesting isn't it.

I do understand why UTP and Norm are wanting to believe I'm wrong. As a Newport County supporter I hope I'm wrong.

But when it comes to the usual suspect the rather pathetic excuse for not emailing the club really does take the biscuit.

But ask yourselves this. Would you rather that everything just gets covered up? Run properly the potential for a club representing a city the size of Newport is far greater than bumping along the bottom of Tier Four. That can't be done if an incompetent or bunch of incompetents stay in control.

Your club, your Trust. That's the mantra isn't it? So just one of you, just ask them. They put their email address up. They say contact us. So why not do as they ask?
If you issue a statement proporting to be fact, but then issue two disclaimers, I. E. 'I have not said this' along with the legal caveat 'this might not be true' it is difficult to believe that you yourself, are absolutely sure of its accuracy. So why then make demands of others on a public forum, when all I am asking is for you to give detail behind the allegations?

Now we see, like all these statements that you make, some parts instantly unravel, other parts take longer, and tend to be forgotten about in this mists of time.

It doesn't help your credibility does it, when you try to convince others that what you are saying is so important that a club official is attacking you for saying it, when we all know that I am not a club official as I have stated many times, and you in fact met me, but preferred not to admit this fact.

Now you have asked why I comment on you not being a Trust subscriber. Well that is because you like to comment on how gold membership should be sold, when you are not a member. You like to comment on Gavin Foxalls words to you, which were simply "you are not a member, you will find out when everyone else does" it appears that you think you personally should have special access, but not be part of the club. Is that how it works in your world?

I spent the majority of my 42 years in work discussing with solicitors and barristers why what they were proposing didn't make any sence in the real world. Some were really really bright, but just didn't have any logic. A good analogy is a very bright lighthouse, not constructed by dangerous waters, but on high land miles from the sea.