Re: Email sent.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 6th, 2023, 6:23 pm
excessbee wrote: March 6th, 2023, 6:15 pm Probably no need to tell us each day that you haven't received a reply.
No problem.

If you're not interested don't read it. :grin:
As you sent it on your own behalf again, but tried for two whole days to get others to assist your infantile obsession with trying to oust one person, I suggest it is only of any real interest to you.

Bangitintrnet wrote: March 6th, 2023, 6:44 pm
excessbee wrote: March 6th, 2023, 6:15 pm Probably no need to tell us each day that you haven't received a reply.
No problem.

As you sent it on your own behalf again, but tried for two whole days to get others to assist your infantile obsession with trying to oust one person, I suggest it is only of any real interest to you.
Well if it's of no interest to you why do you keep posting? :roll:

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 6th, 2023, 6:48 pm
No problem.

Well if it's of no interest to you why do you keep posting? :roll:
Why do you, if you have no taken no interest financially?

No problem.

Im afraid you’re wrong there, I’m interested for one. What I’m not interested in ( and neither are most of us on here I suspect ) , is the constant bickering.

lowandhard wrote: March 6th, 2023, 7:45 pm
No problem.

Im afraid you’re wrong there, I’m interested for one. What I’m not interested in ( and neither are most of us on here I suspect ) , is the constant bickering.
Did I send an email on behalf of myself?
Did I try to get someone else to send it on behalf of myself?
Did I then only want information on one person and no one else?
Did I then post a redacted version on the forum, when apparently there was no need to.
Did I then blame someone else for the information becoming public?

Do I not have a right to challenge the fact that this forum is being used as propaganda against the existing, when trust members will have to vote on something new?

I'm sorry but this is important for the club, and someone is just taking the absolute piss, and it is not me.......

Bangitintrnet wrote: March 6th, 2023, 8:50 pm

Did I then post a redacted version on the forum, when apparently there was no need to.

Do I not have a right to challenge the fact that this forum is being used as propaganda against the existing, when trust members will have to vote on something new?

I'm sorry but this is important for the club, and someone is just taking the absolute piss, and it is not me.......
This is post number thirty, 30, on this thread alone from Bangitinthenet on a subject he claims he nor anybody else has any interest.

Just how sad is that?

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 6th, 2023, 9:11 pm

This is post number thirty, 30, on this thread alone from Bangitinthenet on a subject he claims he nor anybody else has any interest.

Just how sad is that?

As I keep telling you, I will challenge you when you keep making statements that you completely fail to validate. It's not me starting the threads is it? Don't make the statements, if you can't cope with being challenged.

Just how sad is that?
Just my opinion but my decision is not to reply to any of his future posts. It’ll do my bp a load of good by not replying to his annoying nonsensical gibberish. This message board has few enough posters as it is, engaging in running battles with him is turning most people away. I’m not going to exacerbate that problem by engaging with him. Let him talk nonsense to himself, he’s welcome to it.

lowandhard wrote: March 6th, 2023, 10:06 pm

Just how sad is that?
Just my opinion but my decision is not to reply to any of his future posts. It’ll do my bp a load of good by not replying to his annoying nonsensical gibberish. This message board has few enough posters as it is, engaging in running battles with him is turning most people away. I’m not going to exacerbate that problem by engaging with him. Let him talk nonsense to himself, he’s welcome to it.
Yes Mike. You are right.

lowandhard wrote: March 6th, 2023, 10:06 pm

Just how sad is that?
👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

32 Stan