Re: Email sent.

UPTHEPORT wrote: March 5th, 2023, 10:16 am Thing is do clubs respond to every rumour on the internet

That would be a full time position wouldn't it 🤔
Do a professionally run limited company respond to a request for information from a shareholder would perhaps be a more apposite question.

That would be the duty of that company, wouldn't it?
🤔

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 5th, 2023, 10:34 am
UPTHEPORT wrote: March 5th, 2023, 10:16 am Thing is do clubs respond to every rumour on the internet

That would be a full time position wouldn't it 🤔
Do a professionally run limited company respond to a request for information from a shareholder would perhaps be a more apposite question.

That would be the duty of that company, wouldn't it?
🤔
At an appropriate time possibly, would you expect Manchester Utd who are inviting a take over, to respond to allegations, either positively or negatively? That would be something for a shareholders meeting, and even then the biggest stakeholders would have first dibs on questions.

Perhaps the saddest part of this expose is a person/persons in the midst of an unpleasant situation, now having it all washed in public, whether they like it or not, because of one person's ongoing obsession with individuals running the club.

George Street Bridge called it right years ago.

Narcissism

Thank goodness we are no longer debating whether the contents of my posts are true. And if anyone wishes to believe either Percy or the King of Gwent that we lost lost yesterday or nobody watches us because of my posts then they are at liberty to do so. They are at liberty to join the flat earth society as well.

However there is one matter which is at least arguable. That being should we be washing our dirty washing in public?

My view is that unless it's drawn to the attention of the public the dirty washing doesn't get done. And then everything stinks.

I'm sure Boris Johnson will be in the camp who favours cover up.

I'm not.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 5th, 2023, 1:52 pm Thank goodness we are no longer debating whether the contents of my posts are true. And if anyone wishes to believe either Percy or the King of Gwent that we lost lost yesterday or nobody watches us because of my posts then they are at liberty to do so. They are at liberty to join the flat earth society as well.

However there is one matter which is at least arguable. That being should we be washing our dirty washing in public?

My view is that unless it's drawn to the attention of the public the dirty washing doesn't get done. And then everything stinks.

I'm not.
You said a few quotes ago that the rumours that you are circulating are unfounded rumours.Could you just clarify that.You still haven’t answered your up the creek remark.Is that worse than being broke or better than being bust,it would help if you could clarify these quotes.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 5th, 2023, 1:52 pm Thank goodness we are no longer debating whether the contents of my posts are true. And if anyone wishes to believe either Percy or the King of Gwent that we lost lost yesterday or nobody watches us because of my posts then they are at liberty to do so. They are at liberty to join the flat earth society as well.

I'm not.

The Northern Ireland agreement discussed recently where Rishi Sunak declared that NI was in a unique position in the world where that had unrestricted trade between the other countries in the UK and also Europe. Strange that that is seen as a positive when that was the position all the UK had before Brexit.

If you could just answer some questions about the validity of your numerous allegations, perhaps people can assist you. However complaining about redactions, when you yourself use it as a necessity, and also lack of information when you yourself won't join to receive it, or clarify your own information, doesn't clean anything.

Percy plunkett wrote: March 5th, 2023, 2:04 pm

I'm not.
You said a few quotes ago that the rumours that you are circulating are unfounded rumours.
When it comes to writing utter bollox you are unsurpassed.

Did you catch Coughlan's interview post Salford? Didn't seem to think I was to blame.

Strange that. :roll:

I'm not.
You've ignored the point I raised, that you have chosen to make public a personal issue regarding the employment of two people, that is aside from the day to day operational management of the club itself. That is serves your agenda is your only concern, you clearly have no consideration for the people involved, both of whom are employees of the club and entitled to keep such matters confidential, should they so wish. At least one of them has suffered from health issues - which has also been made public as a result of your interference.

There's little prospect of a fair investigation as the alleged perpetrator has already had unsubstantiated claims of other historical misconduct made on this thread.

whoareya wrote: March 5th, 2023, 4:08 pm

You've ignored the point I raised, that you have chosen to make public a personal issue regarding the employment of two people, that is aside from the day to day operational management of the club itself. That is serves your agenda is your only concern, you clearly have no consideration for the people involved, both of whom are employees of the club and entitled to keep such matters confidential, should they so wish. At least one of them has suffered from health issues - which has also been made public as a result of your interference.

There's little prospect of a fair investigation as the alleged perpetrator has already had unsubstantiated claims of other historical misconduct made on this thread.
First of all Gavin Foxall is not an employee of the club.

Secondly I didn't mention Mr Stephenson, PC on his PC did.

Thirdly I said in my email that I make 'no comment to the truth or otherwise of the allegations'.

So you make three points all of which are in error. You should be grateful that I ignore you Dave, I would have thought my drawing attention to your shoddy reading of this thread would be the last thing you'd want pointed out. :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 5th, 2023, 4:34 pm

Thirdly I said in my email that I make 'no comment to the truth or otherwise of the allegations'.

So you make three points all of which are in error. You should be grateful that I ignore you Dave, I would have thought my drawing attention to your shoddy reading of this thread would be the last thing you'd want pointed out. :grin:
You can play semantics if you like, he is an officer of the Ltd company as recorded at companies House, so is effectively an employee.

You named both parties in your email and thus drew out the names as a direct result of this thread you started. Why did you even need to name the complainant in your email at all, if all you were requiring was confirmation of the Chairman's position?

Your defence that you made 'no comment to the truth or otherwise of the allegations' does not deflect the fact that you still made those points public by copying the email in your opening post on this thread.

You clearly have no self awareness, or of the collateral damage you may have caused.

I wrote you a PM some time ago, in which I said that I didn't think the character you portray on this message board was reflective of your 'real life' existence.

I clearly got that wrong.

whoareya wrote: March 5th, 2023, 4:54 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 5th, 2023, 4:34 pm

You can play semantics if you like, he is an officer of the Ltd company as recorded at companies House, so is effectively an employee.

You named both parties in your email and thus drew out the names as a direct result of this thread you started. Why did you even need to name the complainant in your email at all, if all you were requiring was confirmation of the Chairman's position?

Your defence that you made 'no comment to the truth or otherwise of the allegations' does not deflect the fact that you still made those points public by copying the email in your opening post on this thread.

You clearly have no self awareness, or of the collateral damage you may have caused.

I wrote you a PM some time ago, in which I said that I didn't think the character you portray on this message board was reflective of your 'real life' existence.

I clearly got that wrong.
You did send me a PM some time ago. You entitled it time to stop the nonsense. I rather think that citing a deceased member of this message board and calling me a narcissist rather shows that you are not really a man of your word.
After your defence of thuggery with 'nobody likes a snitch', I had a fairly low opinion of you. Your reflective personal message to me made me change my mind.

I clearly got that wrong. :grin:

Just to point out that if a legal person spells someone's name wrong when making allegations, it is not a mistake. It is so that they have a get out clause of "that's not who I mentioned". The same as redaction's, it is to just to try and hide from being guilty.

Redaction's in minutes has a different purpose, that of protection, as sometimes information is sensitive.