Re: Exiles Grandstand: Salford

Anyway, back to the game. Awful performance today, Salford completely dominated. Good few touches from Kiban when he came on, I really hope he gets more game time to show what he can do. Was excellent at Merthyr academy when he was younger, head and shoulders above the others and he was always adamant that he would make a living as a professional footballer.

We never play well against good footballing teams who can play easily through our midfield. Fair play to Salford, they looked a very good team when they beat us 3-2 at home earlier in the season.
Hopefully, we can scramble at least a point on Tuesday, not sure that Baker is a midfielder, maybe play him instead of Clarke. But what do I know? I would have played Townsend today, sounded like Joe kept us in the game though.

lowandhard wrote: March 4th, 2023, 6:06 pm
Percy plunkett wrote: March 4th, 2023, 6:00 pm So no thinks players read this mb or get wind of it,even when someone states that we are basically finished with no money,no hope and are doomed.Those posts inspired them do they.Yeah right.
I would hope that if a professional footballer read a message board with adverse comments on it, that it that he would either laugh it off with a shrug or spur him on to prove them wrong. If they took a defeatist attitude, they dont deserve to be playing league football.
Agree mate, by the way all that nonsense has been all over fb for weeks! I think the players are more likely to be reading it on their than here.