Rumour

I have heard the chairman allegedly may have farted during a board meeting recently. As a former trust member I have not been informed of this and I should be told of everything that happens in the minutiae of the clubs business including the breaking of wind at an important club meeting . I believe I should email the club but they probably won't reply. I believe everyone involved with the club should be informed of this. I am surprised that in these days of 24/7 news coverage we've not heard anything about this at all up until this rumour I got from a reliable source initials IO. Never leaks anything

Re: Rumour

mad norm wrote: March 5th, 2023, 9:01 pm Well, thank goodness for another post from someone clearly a loyal fan
:bounce:
Well Norm I think fans may show their loyalty in very different ways. Some will do so with blind loyalty and others perhaps by trying to ensure their club is well served by the people who have been entrusted with its care.
Consider this, are the Manchester United fans disloyal to their club by wanting the Glazers out?
Were the Wrexham fans disloyal in ditching their Trust ownership model to grasp those alluring dollars?
As the poet had it,
“ yet each man kills the thing he loves, let this by all be heard
Some do it with a bitter look and some with a flattering word
The coward does it with a kiss , the brave man with a sword”
I rather think the poet was an Irishman apparently