Total votes: 11 (39%)
Bogle
Total votes: 2 (7%)
McNeil (No votes)
Evans (No votes)
Total votes: 28

Re: Man of the Match Bradford home

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: March 11th, 2023, 8:28 pm
Percy plunkett wrote: March 11th, 2023, 8:24 pm Omar and his brother have voted now.There can’t honestly be anyone who thinks he was MOM,we had it with Robbie and others a while back,it just makes a mockery of this vote.
Agreed. Yet again the announcement over the tannoy of Demetriou being MOM I thought was rediculous also.
I didn’t think Mickey was MOM although it was his usual full commitment,body on the line performance and,he did assist the goal,some may give it to him so,you could understand it.Not ridiculous but debatable.

Re: Man of the Match Bradford home

Percy plunkett wrote: March 11th, 2023, 8:43 pm
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: March 11th, 2023, 8:28 pm
Percy plunkett wrote: March 11th, 2023, 8:24 pm Omar and his brother have voted now.There can’t honestly be anyone who thinks he was MOM,we had it with Robbie and others a while back,it just makes a mockery of this vote.
Agreed. Yet again the announcement over the tannoy of Demetriou being MOM I thought was rediculous also.
I didn’t think Mickey was MOM although it was his usual full commitment,body on the line performance and,he did assist the goal,some may give it to him so,you could understand it.Not ridiculous but debatable.
I wasn't doubting his committment but don't believe he was anywhere near his best today and IMO being announced as MOM was ridiculous,
What is factual, however, There are 6 different nominees for MOM already. Usually a sign of a competent Team performance