Re: Director Resigns

TheElfInspector wrote: March 16th, 2023, 6:25 pm
lowandhard wrote: March 16th, 2023, 4:53 pm This is all getting ridiculous, not many people left at the helm is there? And the same amount of work has to be done. What the hell is going on?
It could be quite simple, he has been offered a new challenge/opportunity. Sorry to disappoint the conspiracy theorists and doom mongers amongst us.

https://www.newportlive.co.uk/en/news-e ... -chairman/
He's been on the Board of Newport Live for years, all he's done is move to the role of Chairman. Can't see that being the reason he's left the Club Board.

whoareya wrote: March 16th, 2023, 6:30 pm
lowandhard wrote: March 16th, 2023, 4:53 pm This is all getting ridiculous, not many people left at the helm is there? And the same amount of work has to be done. What the hell is going on?
It could be quite simple, he has been offered a new challenge/opportunity. Sorry to disappoint the conspiracy theorists and doom mongers amongst us.

He's been on the Board of Newport Live for years, all he's done is move to the role of Chairman. Can't see that being the reason he's left the Club Board.
If he has left the trust board, he has done so the day after becoming chairman of Newport Live. Too much of a coincidence for me, sorry to bear disappointing news Stan.........

Nothing on the County website, nothing in the Argus online. Just how do we know that he has gone. Where is the announcement. I do realise that some people have information, but this sort of thing seems to come from the inside, not from formal sources. Just to be clear, I believe it as people wouldn’t put this in the public domain if they didn’t know it was true. As pc on his pc started the thread - quick question, where did you hear it from?

Bangitintrnet wrote: March 16th, 2023, 6:46 pm
whoareya wrote: March 16th, 2023, 6:30 pm

If he has left the trust board, he has done so the day after becoming chairman of Newport Live. Too much of a coincidence for me, sorry to bear disappointing news Stan.........
Not bad news at all. Regardless of why, for a so called communications expert, as a director of Newport County he was complete failure. Just glad like the rest of the 'Pershore connection' 'Four Tickets' has gone.