Re: Michael Flynn's legacy.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: April 1st, 2023, 4:00 pm
whoareya wrote: April 1st, 2023, 3:43 pm

Ah, so you have no real reason for it not passing the sniff test then, other than he played the trump card and ignored your demands.

Thought so.
And further. If you look up Kevin Ward Media you will find that one of their clients is Newport County AFC.

It may be that Kevin Ward Media do media work for Newport County on a pro bono basis. But unless we know that too doesn't pass the smell test.

Would you like me to email Newport County and ask?
That's irrelevant as I don't haven't concerns over any of your perceived sniff test issues.
If anything, I think the County / Newport Live conflict of interest was a flag of convenience for him to depart the club in advance of the launch of a new regime.

whoareya wrote: April 1st, 2023, 4:16 pm

Ah, so you have no real reason for it not passing the sniff test then, other than he played the trump card and ignored your demands.

Thought so.
And further. If you look up Kevin Ward Media you will find that one of their clients is Newport County AFC.

It may be that Kevin Ward Media do media work for Newport County on a pro bono basis. But unless we know that too doesn't pass the smell test.

That's irrelevant as I don't haven't concerns over any of your perceived sniff test issues.
If anything, I think the County / Newport Live conflict of interest was a flag of convenience for him to depart the club in advance of the launch of a new regime.
You have every right not to have any concerns.

I do. That's all.
Last edited by Stan A. Einstein on April 1st, 2023, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: April 1st, 2023, 4:19 pm
whoareya wrote: April 1st, 2023, 4:16 pm

Thought so.

You have every not to have any concerns.

I do *now*. That's all.
Fixed that for you.