Re: Bye Bye Gav

Good Evening
As you are probably aware, I’m not one for the petty squabbles or arguments. I rarely give an opinion on things “behind the scenes”.
I too was taken aback by the thread regarding Gavin and the fact it was unable to be responded to.
I even contemplated a response such as Lowandhard even before he posted it. Or even messaging Jack directly as I was unsure on what the message was supposed to mean. I wrestled with my own thoughts on it and decided to leave it. I am now prepared to say I also find it unnecessary. However I am not here so much these days, in part because of the personal squabbles that occur in nearly every thread. Real life is more important than witnessing that stuff on a place I come to for fun and information.

Maybe I should have just ignored it all….

Phil in Northampton

The thread was unnecessary and made worse by the fact nobody was able to respond to it. It should be removed as it's in poor taste. Surprised it was posted by admin. Most that work for our club put in slot of effort and some including our former chairman don't take a penny out but often put lots of pennies in.

There have been over the years a few photo-shopped photos of me on this board. Can't say I was bothered. Then again with my natural beauty it's difficult for me and everyone else not to admire my boyish good looks.

That said I do think putting up an unflattering photo of our former chairman is rather silly.

Good Morning

Does Jacks post contravene forum rules?

General Rules
While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.

To me it does and it puts the forum in a poor position for its members.

Phil in Northampton

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 31st, 2023, 9:43 am There have been over the years a few photo-shopped photos of me on this board. Can't say I was bothered. Then again with my natural beauty it's difficult for me and everyone else not to admire my boyish good looks.

That said I do think putting up an unflattering photo of our former chairman is rather silly.
Which is also pathetic for anyone to do.

Everyone reacts in different ways. This could be like water off a ducks back for Gav, but it could cut deep. For a grown adult to act in such a way is quite creepy and weird. Especially when someone is deemed unwell.